One of our connections to the Sunshine Coast community is through our wonderful volunteers. These extraordinary ordinary people give their time and skills to help The Sunshine Coast Private Hospital at Buderim to support our patients, their families and our staff.
Our volunteers come from varied backgrounds with many life experiences and skills; they range from retirees to students. They carry out various tasks including:
- Accompanying patients to their ward or clinic
- Providing information and directions to patients and visitors to the hospital
- Providing administrative assistance such as mail outs, preparation of patient charts, laminating, collating and photocopying
- Providing a book and magazine service to patients and delivering flowers to patients
- Spending time with patients
Would you like to help out? To join our energetic and friendly team of volunteers, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator on 5430 3303.